Tuesday, February 9, 2010

MILESTONES ON THE ROAD THROUGH LIFE

Someone remarked just the other day that..."Life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease."

Lest I be morbid further, this week marks the start of the fourth year of my "blogs"; and I am taking a break in order to give my muse a short rest and to conjure-up (I hope) some new insights into the intrigues of Canada's political life.

Since early February 2007, I've posted 625 blogs. More than 19,000 of you have responded by reading them. Thanks!

Although the original 190 posts on "Yahoo 360" are no longer available, there are 183 blog posts archived here on POLITICS CANADA; and an additional 252 on FREETRADER FORUM.

You now have a short break to get caught-up on any you may have missed. Enjoy your romp through the chronicles of POLITICS CANADA.

Bill

1 comment:

  1. quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete